INTRODUCING OUR SignatureCARE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
The Tuff Maintenance SignatureCARE program is the result of a cumulation of experience and expert synthetic field knowledge. We have developed this program to ensure that our clients’ investments continue to perform at the highest standard for many years. Although often misunderstood, regular and specialised maintenance is an integral part of a field’s performance in both the short and long term.
• All synthetic surface repairs
• Line replacement
• Temporary line marking
• Infill replenishment
• Drainage cleaning
• Surface sanitisation
• Static conditioning
• Sport accessory supplies
The SignatureCARE maintenance program is unique for every project, as each facility has different performance requirements and usage statistics.
To ensure your facility performs at its best, the field’s type, intensity, and volume of usage will be evaluated, and a customised maintenance plan will be developed.
This maintenance plan is then managed via our cloud-based software Passport365, which is a portal shared between users and our maintenance team that allows direct reporting of maintenance needs and visits.
Whether your field is old or new, large or small, the SignatureCARE program guarantees that your investment will be maintained to above industry standard. Each service is completed by our industry-leading surface technicians, who can provide both maintenance and advice of the highest quality.
Regular & specialised maintenance is an integral part of your facility's performance in both the short and long-term.
IS TUFF TURF SignatureCARE MAINTENANCE RIGHT FOR ME?
Designed around the concept of ‘Hassle Free Synthetic Turf’ our expert team delivers an expert maintenance program to fit the unique criteria and condition of your surfaces.
Establishment of the SignatureCare™Planned Preventative Maintenance Program Commencing the program properly is important to long-term success. Here’s how we do it:
- Preparation of a Comprehensive Dilapidation Report (CDR)that captures the current condition of your surfaces. It covers all the required information related to the frequency and type of usage of the surfaces. Note that the type and frequency of usage has a major impact on the design of your tailored program.
- Designing and tailoring a comprehensivePlanned Preventative Maintenance Programfor your surface. This outlines the type, frequency and responsibility of each and every maintenance task for your surface and the frequency of usage.
The responsibilities of our team are governed by the conditions and type of surfaces in your venue and the final agreed tasks within your budget requirements. The following tasks are indicative of the service level that we provide;
- Provide ongoing written communication about the maintenanceperformed by the Tuff Turf SignatureCare™ team.
- Provide service reports for each of the maintenance tasks undertaken.
- Maintain correct records of all maintenance tasks undertaken by the Tuff Turf SignatureCare™ team.